Passport Packing List
- 6 Comfy Outfits
- Running shorts and a shirt
- Always best to have an extra outfit just in case
- 4 Pairs of Nice Clothes
- Clothes you would wear to church
- A Couple Pairs of Pajamas
- Lots of Pairs of Socks
- Closed-Toed Shoes
- Shower Shoes/Flip-flops
- Church Shoes
- A red shirt, a green shirt, and a blue shirt
- For rec night, you will dress in the color of your bible study. Unfortunately, you won’t find out what color your bible study is until you arrive at camp. To be safe bring a red, green, and blue shirt that can get messy
- Christmas is the theme for the dance party this year, so channel all things Christmas. Bring your favorite sweater or Santa hat.
- Sheets for a double
- Towel: Bath towel, Hand towel, Washcloth
- Body Wash
- Hand Soap
- Rain Jacket
- Water bottle
- We all try to give towards the mission offering. Also, we take a trip to the Walmart at the beginning of the week for whatever we may need or want.
- If you are considering taking a choice like Common Threads, I believe there is a day they would like you to wear pants.
- Something to do on the bus
- Phone Charger
- Snacks for the Bus
- It helps a lot if you have the paperwork for the trip already filled out!!!
- Phones are not normally permitted, but we allow them to be in rooms so that we can use them for alarms.